OUSGG COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
The OUSGG Committee has been working hard to plan a series of fun and safe activities for Trinity Term, in line with government, university, and SSAGO guidelines. We will be expecting anyone attending a meeting to adhere to certain standard procedures, which are outlined opposite.
We will also be asking people to sign up to events beforehand so we can split everyone up into different groups of six who will be operating separately, and to aid with university and NHS contact tracing if necessary. The sign-up links will be sent out each week to our mailing list.
If you would like to read OUSGG's full COVID-19 risk assessment, please email email@example.com
- Please do not attend if you or a member of your household has any symptoms of COVID-19, or has received a positive test result.
- Please social distance from all attendees by 2m, both indoors and outside.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser and face covering to all meetings.
- Please note face coverings will be required for any indoor activities.
- Please let us know straight away if you are self-isolating, and the date which you started isolating on. This is especially important if you develop symptoms or test positive after recently attending an OUSGG meeting.